Keith presently works with all sectors for the community both public and private sector, sourcing grants and funding. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government in Australia as well as a number of not for profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, universities, environmental groups, businesses and indigenous groups across the country. He presently teaches Grant Writing Workshops at the University of Sydney, University of Newcastle & Australian National University, Canberra.
This workshop gave me a new perspective on what can be achieved through Social Enterprise. – Andrew
Keith showed the potential for business in establishing a Social Enterprise – Jodie
This workshop is the ideal, practical guide to Social Enterprise for any community group or business seeking to understand this concept and how it can work for them. This is a practical step by step workshop where examples of Social Enterprise will be provided for those interested in running a social enterprise or looking to invest in or buy from one. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the Social Enterprise Sector in NSW and Australia.
- What is social enterprise?
- The social enterprise sector and landscape in Australia
- The challenges faced by social enterprise
- Examples of social enterprises and how they achieve social impact
- Ideas about how to identify a good social enterprise idea
- Social enterprise intermediaries, partners and support, including Social Traders