Keith presently works liaising with all sectors for the community both public and private sector, sourcing grants and funding. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government in Australia as well as a number of not for profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, environmental groups, the university sector and businesses across the country. He uses his previous experience and expertise as a Journalist to facilitate this workshop.
This workshop is the ideal, practical guide to Media Management for any not-for-profit or community group seeking to develop a media plan and understand how to function in front of the microphone or on camera. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and have them answered by the facilitator.
This Media Training workshop will provide valuable knowledge on a range of topics:
- What to expect in various media environments
- Developing primary corporate messages and supporting information
- Preparing and rehearsing for media interviews
- Delivering key messages in concise ‘sound bites’
- Bridging to main messages regardless of the interviewer’s questions
- Managing hostile interviews
- Maintaining control of the interview and staying on-message
- Techniques for recognizing and responding to different question types and interviewing styles