Keith presently works sourcing grants and funding for organisations and individuals involved in the Arts sector in NSW & the ACT. Keith has consulted with Local &State Government Arts. He presently teaches Grant Writing Workshops at the University of Newcastle, University of Sydney & Australian National University, Canberra.
“Keith created a mindset as to what we need to be doing in the Grants arena with regards to the drafting of our grants protocols and procedures “. – Viola, LGMA Western Australia
“I found this workshop to be very beneficial ” – Jenny, Wingecarribee Shire Council
This workshop is the ideal for representatives of government at all levels.
The following subject matter will be discussed:
- Public / Private Partnerships
- Corporate Social Responsibility – where do government fit in?
- Interaction with your target market – social cohesion and social inclusion
- Are you drafting your grant application to get the best possible return?
- Review of Council Grant Policies & Procedures – do they need to be looked at?
- Inter-Council Communication on Grant Applications
- Internal Evaluation Processes
- Sustainability – what happens after the grant?
- Advocacy, Networking & Relationship Management outside Council