Keith presently consults with organisations in the public and private sector with regard to funding in Australia. Keith has consulted with Local, State & Federal Government in Australia. He presently teaches a number of professional development workshops and courses at the University of Newcastle, University of Sydney & Australian National University, Canberra.
What previous clients have said:
“Keith created a mindset as to what we need to be doing with regard to our Community Grants Programme. He developed excellent reviewal and assessment programmes where we could measure our community impact that would be beneficial for our Corporate Social Responsibility”. – Bendigo Bank
“I found this workshop to be very beneficial for our organisation as it provided great insight into how we should be evaluating our funding and scholarship programmes for better effect ” – Australian Dental Association Foundation
This workshop is the ideal for representatives of Trusts & Foundations at all levels.
The following subject matter will be discussed:
- Public / Private Partnerships
- Corporate Social Responsibility – where do you fit in?
- Interaction with your target market – social cohesion and social inclusion
- Are you drafting your CSR Policy to get the best possible return?
- Review of Policies & Procedures – do they need to be looked at?
- Inter-Company Communication on CSR
- Internal Evaluation Processes
- Sustainability – what happens after the grant?
- Advocacy, Networking & Relationship Management